This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and enable certain functions in this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To manage any account that we set up in order to process an order.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• If you agree, to email you about other products or services we think may be of interest to you.
• If you agree, email newsletter or subscription services.
What are cookies?
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people visit our website and what pages they tend to visit.
• From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. When we are in process of testing new features, cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst ensuring we understand which features our users appreciate the most.
• As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of our visitors actually go on to make a purchase and this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to us to allow us to make accurate business predictions, monitor advertising and product costs and provide our customer with the best possible price.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (See browser Help for how to do this). However, be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit and some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
The Cookies we set
The site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed users.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on our ‘Contact Us’ page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use our site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and which of our pages you visit so that we can continue to provide engaging content.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide details on our website, you will see a tick box, allowing you to opt in to receive
• Marketing communications from us by email, telephone or post
• Newsletter or email subscription services.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can easily change your mind using one of these methods:
• Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
• Contact us using the methods below.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
• by email at email@example.com
• or write to us at Ceetak Ltd – Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford, MK44 3WH